Types of information that may be collected
The personally identifiable information we collect is used to facilitate delivery of services to our customers. In the process of providing these services, we require our customers to provide certain personally identifiable information. Specific details may include, but is not limited to the following and may be subject to change:
The personally identifiable information that may be collected from our customers in completion of an inquiry form: Customer's first name, last name, gender, nationality, phone number and email address.
If you wish to book a trip with us: In order to complete the purchase of a service, a credit card authorization letter or an online credit card transaction is required. During this process we generate and collect certain verifiable personally identifiable information only.
The P.I.I that may be collected from our customers in completion of a service purchase: The P.I.I information required includes the customer's first and last name, first and last name of the credit card owner, credit card billing address, credit card number, credit card expiration date, customer's shipping address, phone number, and email address.
If a customer sends us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
How we use the information we collect
Name & Email address
- To correspond with you
- To inform you about new services/tours from us if you allow
Telephone and Postal address
-To transmit necessary documents (tickets, tour contract, etc.)
- To contact you in an emergency
Passport and Visa data
- To book the accommodation for your stay or air tickets booking
- To purchase necessary tickets for planes, trains, coach, boat tickets or entrance fees for historical places
- To apply for Tibet Travel Permits
All other personal information
- To design a perfect tailor made trip to your best interests
Credit card information
- To pay for your great holiday services.